I read this on Dreamlandbookblog and thought it was an amazing idea! Here is my version of the ‘you’re not good enough’ tag.
Basically, you write down 30 characters and then randomly pick two at a time. You then have to decide which one wins the question, and which one isn’t good enough. It’s pretty fun.
1. You forgot their birthday…oops. Who holds a grudge for the longest?
Um…Jonathan for sure!
He’s already a bitter and cruel, I feel as though he’d be mad at you even if you remembered it just to spite you.
Aeneas is far too mature to hold a grudge…unless you kill one of his kinsmen. Then its a different story.
2. Who was a part of the popular clique at school?
I bet Joffrey Baratheon would have been hated if he had gone to school. But then again, people may have been so scared of him that he was popular by default. Still, I’m going to go with Wolf just because I feel he would be that charming kid who everyone wants to be friends with.
3. Who does none of the work and takes all the credit on a school project?
Matilda would be the one who does all of the work no matter what, so it has to be Reed Royal.
4. Someone is trying to kill you. Who do you pick to be your bodyguard?
Tough one. Voldemort? I feel as though Cage would be comlpetely loyal, but Voldemort would have some brute power behind him. If Voldemort was going to pledge his loyalty then it would have to be him.
5. You’ve been elected for the Hunger Games. Who volunteers in your place?
Gandalf should. He has so impressive power, he could take on twenty-three kids armed with spears. Plus, Grace is a child. And I know thats the point, but I’m not letting her volunteer in my place.
6. You get too drunk at a party. Who holds your hair back whilst you’re sick?
Kiro is drunker than I am, and Hades is disgusted by the low tolerance of humans. Still it would have to be Hades because Kiro is passed out with someone half his age.
7. Both are madly in love with you. Who do you choose?
Gatsby!!!! Have you seen how he treats Daisy?! And I would treat him better than Daisy did!
Plus, Hector ignores his wife Andromache’s pleas to stop fighting so that he can have glory.
8. Who would do better in a singing and dancing competition?
Hahahahahahahhaha um…Xavier maybe? But he’d be shy…I feel as though Aro would really get into it..so I change my answer: Aro.
9. You have a spare plane ticket to Disney World? Who do you bring?
Lavinia for sure. Verruca has probably already been twelve times and I couldn’t hack an eight hour flight with her.
10. You drop your purse on the floor. Who picks it up and goes through it, taking all the cash?
President Snow! Bonnie would do a location spell to return it to you.
11. Both are enrolled at Hogwarts. Who gets expelled for casting one of the unforgivable curses?
Probably Jace. He was just curious and wanted to master every curse possible. Although he would probably sweet talk his way out of his expulsion because he is the best of the best.
12. Who is the secret bookworm?
I’d love to say Helen here. I’m a firm believer that Helen is innocent and had no control of her actions. So to pass the time, maybe she read? (I’m pretending that books were a thing in 800BC…)
13. You find out you’re pregnant…whose the daddy/mummy?
AUSTIN. AUSTIN AUSTIN. (I have a smaaaaaall crush on him anyway.)
14. You’ve just tripped in the school hallway and dropped all your books. Who helps you pick them up?
Hermione for sure. She would also check that all the books were okay and then fix my glasses that broke when I fell. ‘Oculus reparo!’
15. Who would be the better parent?
I’m going with Will Herondale. I don’t think Jane would be very affectionate whereas Will would be incredibly cute with all of his.
So there you have it. Thanks for reading my results! 🙂